Transform your complexion with the Power C Vitamin Serum, a highly effective, antioxidant-fueled treatment that brightens hyperpigmentation and regenerates skin cells for a more even, natural glow.
Recommended for acne-prone skin.
- Regenerate and revitalizes the skin, fading dark spots and hyperpigmentation over time.
- Enhances the texture of your skin, by firming and smoothing fine lines.
- Fights and protects against free radical damage and signs of photo-aging.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean, dry skin.
- Use in the morning after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
This product works best when it's used fresh and kept away from light.
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield daily to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!
Avoid mixing with products that contain retinol or benzoyl peroxide.
Vitamin C: Known to brighten skin and provide highly effective antioxidant protection from environmental damage.
Good for you ingredients
That you and your skin will love.
Our formulas are developed in-house by leading esthetician Sylvia. Rest assured you and your skin are in good hands.
Formulas that work
Our clean and clinical formulas were created to specifically target acne-prone skin and hyperpigmentation to ensure an effective daily routine with optimal results.
"Not only was this program about the products, it was about the food I was eating. Uploading to the apps food diary made me more conscious of what I was putting in my body. My hyperpigmentation has lightened up, no acne, and smoother skin. If you want to improve your skin, Sylvia is the one to see."
"My skin has now maintained clarity for almost six months. For the first time since puberty I am comfortable being in public without makeup and am LOVING my skin. The virtual program was perfect for me- especially as a graduate student who had limited availability. Yay! I am SO glad I took the plunge. xo"