WHAT IS IT?
The first rule of skin care? Wear sunscreen daily — no matter how much time you'll be spending in the sun. Not only does our oil-free PBS UV Shield Sunscreen offer broadband protection against sunburn and photo-damage, it's your first defense against the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for all skin types. Acne and eczema friendly!
- Acts as a shield against harmful UVA and UVB radiation from the sun.
- Blocks sunburn, photo-damage and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores.
Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide: Mineral broad-spectrum SPF ingredients used to protect against skin-damaging, UVA/UVB radiation.
Aloe Vera: Hydrating plant botanical known for its soothing properties and antioxidant qualities.
Allantoin: A super ingredient that reduces inflammation and prevents against free radical damage.
- Emulsify sunscreen in between finger tips before applying to face.
- Apply an even, dime-size amount to clean, dry face and neck.
- Use once a day during the morning.
SKIN CARE TIP:
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield daily to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!