WHAT IS IT?
Treat existing acne and prevent new breakouts from forming with the Pore Cleansing Salicylic Acid Gel! Made with salicylic acid, it penetrates deep within the skin to exfoliate from the inside out.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known salicylic acid allergy.
- Cleanses and exfoliates the surface of the skin as well as deep within pores.
- Enhances the texture of your skin, by removing dead skin cells.
- Helps clear acne while reducing the frequency of new breakouts.
Salicylic Acid: Effective exfoliant that helps reduce breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads.
Ascorbic Acid: A derivative of Vitamin C to reduce signs of aging and brighten the skin.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to dry, clean skin every other day.
- Can be used as an all-over treatment, depending on the severity of your acne.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. To start, it's recommended that you use this product every other day.
Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum or moisturizer.
Avoid mixing with products that contain retinol.
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield with this product to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!