WHAT IS IT?
Are dark marks and blocking your glow? Even out your complexion over time and shine with the Illuminating Face Serum! Made with a blend of our favorite brightening exfoliators and super Vitamin B3, post-acne hyperpigmentation doesn't stand a chance.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known salicylic acid allergy.
- Brightens and gradually fades dark spots.
- Promotes a more radiant, even skin tone with daily use.
- Helps treat and prevent the formation of acne.
Azelaic Acid: Known to help fade post-acne spots and refine skin's texture for a more even appearance.
Salicylic Acid: Effective exfoliant that helps reduce breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads.
Ferulic Acid: An antioxidant regarded for its ability to fight free radical damage.
Kojic Acid: A naturally-derived, skin-brightening ingredient that corrects uneven skin tones.
Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, helps fight and protect the skin against further damage.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean, dry skin.
- Use every other day after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. To start, it's recommended that you use this product every other day.
Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum or moisturizer.
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield with this product to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!