As we look toward a new year, we invite you to put yourself and your skin first. Join us in our 31 Day challenge to reveal glowing new skin for the new year.
Click here for more information and to sign up.
Our 31- Day challenge is an exciting opportunity to reset your skin after the holidays. While we practice everything in moderation, including moderation, we know that the holidays in particular can be a time to come together as friends and family and indulge. Our challenge is set to help us ease back into our skincare routine, reset our digestion and reflect on our skin care goals for the new year.
● Choose to either limit or remove dairy and added sugar to your diet*
○ Dairy causes inflammation in the body which ultimately shows up in our skin and added sugar can lead to or exacerbate skin conditions such as acne, rosacea and eczema. Sugar also contributes to increased inflammation which can break down the collagen and elastin in your skin.
*We know that an elimination diet can be difficult and sometimes unsustainable. This is why we give you the choice to either remove dairy and added sugar completely or significantly reduce your intake.
● Consume half of your body weight in water in oz
○ Water is critical for healthy skin
○ Without adequate water intake, skin appears duller, and wrinkles and pores can
become prominent. (No one wants that!) Increasing hydration levels helps the skin to become more plump and improves its elasticity meaning it's less likely to crack and have irritations and blemishes.
During the course of the challenge, we’ll have a few interactive sessions for all participants to ask questions around skincare and we’ll provide encouragement during the entire 31 Day challenge.
At the conclusion of the challenge, two participants will be selected, at random, to receive a complimentary virtual skin consultation with Sylvia Brownlee to help you take the guesswork out of your skin care routine. This consultation is valued at $50 and Sylvia will assess your skin and come up with an exact game plan of how to reveal New Skin in the New Year.
Interested? Sign up here.*
*By participating in the challenge, you agree to sign up to the Skin by Brownlee and Co--