WHAT IS IT?
Achieve a more radiant, even complexion with SBBC #1 defense against post-acne dark marks and hyperpigmentation: our KojiBright Serum. Expert formulated with three exfoliants and hydroquinone, consider it a must-have in your Pure Beauty Glow skin care routine.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for acne-prone skin. Not recommended for ultra-sensitive skin types or those who have a known glycolic acid, lactic acid or kojic acid allergy.
- Brightens and gradually fades dark spots.
- Enhances and smooths skin texture.
- Promotes a more radiant, even skin tone with daily use.
Kojic Acid: A naturally-derived, skin-brightening ingredient that corrects uneven skin tones.
Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxyl acid that helps the skin shed dead cells, while supporting cell turnover and refining texture.
Lactic Acid: An exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that kills bacteria, lessons acne and increase skin cell turnover.
Hydroquinone: One of the best ingredients for fading uneven skin tone.
- Apply an even pea-size amount to clean, dry skin.
- Use every other evening after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and PBS UV Shield Sunscreen (mornings).
SKIN CARE TIPS:
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. To start, it's recommended that you use this product every other day.
Rub in completely, and allow the product to penetrate the skin for a few minutes before layering your next serum or moisturizer.
Avoid mixing with products that contain benzoyl peroxide.
Sunscreen is your skin care BFF! Make sure to wear our PBS UV Shield with this product to prevent the re-darkening of post-acne spots and hyperpigmentation!