WHAT IS IT?
Do you have dark spots that just won’t fade no matter what? Even out your complexion, enhance your skin tone, and achieve a healthy-looking, natural glow with our Brightening Essentials Kit!
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Recommended for all skin types. Acne friendly!
Brightening Essentials Kit Includes:
- Illuminating Face Cleanser to gently cleanse the skin while treating and blocking hyperpigmentation.
- Illuminating Face Toner with brightening benefits to tone and tighten your pores.
- Illuminating Face Serum to target hyperpigmentation and re-texturize the skin for a smoother, more even complexion.
- HydraBalance Moisturizer to replenish the skin's moisture barrier without any clogging.
- PBS UV Shield Sunscreen protects against the damaging effects of UV radiation exposure and prevents the darkening of spots.
Step One — Cleanse
Place Illuma Cleanser onto wet hands and work into a lather. Using fingertips, massage onto face for 60 seconds and rinse well. Pat dry.
Step Two — Tone
Spray Illuma Toner and press into skin. Allow to fully absorb before applying the next step.
Step Three — Moisturize & Protect
Apply Hydrabalance Moisturizer to dry face and neck. Follow with PBS UV Shield Sunscreen by applying to face, entire neck, and exposed skin on the chest.
Wait 10 minutes before applying makeup.
Tip: Allow product to penetrate 10 minutes. Reapply sunscreen generously every 1-2 hours when exposed to the sun continuously.
Step One — Cleanse
Place Illuminating Face Cleanser onto wet hands and work into a lather. Using fingertips, massage onto face for 60 seconds and rinse well. Pat dry.
Step Two — Treat
Apply a pea-size amount of Illuminating Face Serum to the entire face area every other day. Rub in and allow the product to penetrate the skin for 10 minutes before layering your next serum/product.
Step Three — Moisturize
Apply HydraBalance Moisturizer to dry face and neck.
Water Intake: Hydrated skin is happy, healthy skin! Remember to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces, start early in the morning, every day.
After 14 days: Remember to upload your pictures and reach out to your esthetician for the next steps in your clearing process.